Saturday, September 8, 2007

Say “No” to weight loss pills.

Why do we want to loss weight? I am not going to say I know why. I don’t expect you to know ether .But my guess is because we all want to fit in to the ideal image; the image that has been displayed over and over throughout the media, the image that make us ashamed of our body, the image that leads us to hate our own, the image that has been accepted as beautiful and healthy.


Don’t get me wrong. There is no Problem with wanting to be like that. After all that seems to be our confidences and self-esteem for most of us. Besides who don’t want to be called beautiful or handsome?Then what happens when we don’t match the magazine image? Do we loss our sense of self and individuality or do we strive to look like one? The answer is both. Some people just give up and continue there life but others would look and search for easy, efficient and quick solution.


Unfortunately for majority of them the solution turns out to be a substance, which improves a chemical process in the body otherwise known as diet pill.
I thought the purpose of the solution was to become beautiful which is being healthy. Then how does disordering an organ system makes us beautiful or healthy? Well I know all us has some say to this. But can we all say “No” to weight loss pills.

No comments: