Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake

All this pineapple talk is making me hungry. Honestly, I’m not a huge pineapple fan. It’s too sweet for me which is strange because I love all the other sweets like chocolate and jolly ranchers.

I know I should eat more pineapple though since it’s really good for me. So I tried a few recipes. I tried a pineapple pie and a pineapple upside-down cake. The pie was good, but it was really sweet. I recommend the upside-down cake. It tastes great, is fun to make and it’s pretty healthy. I actually made it for one of my classes when I gave a presentation on pineapple. It was a hit with everybody!

Click here for the recipe.

You can use the cake recipe they give you but I just used a yellow cake mix and poured it over the pineapple-brown sugar icing.

No comments: